Feb 4, 2015

Demam

Fever and flu. Everything is aching. Bak kata ustaz in my office, sama-samalah kita menikmati musim. So true, with the weather having a mood swing - hot and cold and rain and wind, it is only a matter of time before you catch the bugs. My boss said the weather is just the trigger, in actuality you might not be as fit as you think you are. True as well.

I say it is my negative vibes eating me up. I do a lot of things these lately that made me irritable and easily angered. I am angry, think too much, agree to so many things that i could've say no. In short, i have this storage of build up unreleased emotions that are waiting to get out. When it stays inside, i got sick. Negative! I have experienced the worst time in my life as a result of being too negative. I get fever more than once a year. It was not a good feeling. I dont want to be there again.So therefore i have to take a deep breath and re-evaluate my feelings. Relax.

Secondly, i am brokenhearted. That's all.

On the bright side, it might be a reminder from Allah that comes with His blessing or kafarrah to wash away impurity (or sins).. Alhamdulillah 'aala kulli hal





No comments: